Student Health and wellness is a program in the Department of Student Life that is committed to keeping you healthy by providing opportunities for you to develop skills, access information, and engage in a wellness culture that empowers healthy living and active lifestyles.
Our Mission: To support student success through efforts and initiatives that address campus and community health risks and reduce personal health risk factors.
CSU Health and Wellness is committed to:
- Empowering students with the knowledge, skills, and tools they need to make healthy and success-oriented decisions through the incorporation of evidence-based initiatives
- Examining factors that influence CSU students' health and success, and sharing relevant and timely information with the campus community
- Promoting an inclusive and healthy living and learning environment
- Facilitation the establishment of behaviors for life-long commitments to health and well-being
Our Vision: To create a culture of wellness by providing collaborative, inclusive, student-centered programs that promote self-care, responsibility, outreach and educational experiences that support the development of the whole student.
Your Gift To Student Wellness at CSU will support:
- Funding for campus wellness and prevention programming including:
- Training and programming for Wellness Peer Educators
- Alcohol and Substance Use Prevention Education
- Sexual Violence Prevention Education
- Suicide Prevention Education
For more information regarding Wellness at CSU please visit www.csuohio.edu/studentwellness/studentwellness